JudithJubilee

Default Remainder Zero Function?

Hello there,

I would like to use a function that will tell me if a
number is divisable by another without any remainders.

I've had a look at the various functions and can't seem to
find a relevant one.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great!

Thank you in advance

Judith
K.S.Warrier

If A1=456,B1=12,then
if C1=mod(A1,B1) is zoro,then A1is divisible by B1.If C1 is 6,the remainder
will be 6 and that A1 is not divisible by B1.
Thank you,
K.S.Warrier

"JudithJubilee" wrote:

Hello there,

I would like to use a function that will tell me if a
number is divisable by another without any remainders.

I've had a look at the various functions and can't seem to
find a relevant one.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great!

Thank you in advance

Judith

Bernd

=MOD(number,divisor)=0