randy_tn

Default Need help with a Macro

I need to compare the contents of (B:8) and (B:10) if the value of (B:8)
is .35 then do nothing but if it is greater than .35 I need to put an
"*" in (N:5).

Can somone PLEASE help me with this???

--
randy_tn
randy_tn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16001

Frank Kabel

Hi
why not a formula in N5:
=IF(B80.35,"*","")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"randy_tn" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

I need to compare the contents of (B:8) and (B:10) if the value of

(B:8)
is .35 then do nothing but if it is greater than .35 I need to put an
"*" in (N:5).

Can somone PLEASE help me with this???

--
randy_tn

---
randy_tn's Profile:

View this thread:

K.S.Warrier

I think it is N5=If(B80.35,"","*")
Thank you,

K.S.Warrier

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
why not a formula in N5:
=IF(B80.35,"*","")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"randy_tn" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

I need to compare the contents of (B:8) and (B:10) if the value of

(B:8)
is .35 then do nothing but if it is greater than .35 I need to put an
"*" in (N:5).

Can somone PLEASE help me with this???

--
randy_tn

---
randy_tn's Profile:

View this thread:

JulieD

Hi randy

don't see why you need a macro ... and i can't see from your post what B10
has to do with anything, but here's a formula that checks the value of B8
and does the appropriate in N5
=IF(B8=0.35,"",IF(B80.35,"*","not sure"))
(also didn't know what you wanted to do if B8 was less than .35 ... replace
the "not sure" bit with what you want to see in N5 when B8 is less than .35)

Cheers
JulieD