Phyllis

Default Find a match that;s not exact

I was able to figure out the answer to my first
post "Vlookup, Index, Match" (see below) however, I do
have one more dilemma. the column for Seniority code on
sheet 1 will not be an exact match. I need it to match if
the number meets certain criteria. For example the
seniority code on sheet 1 could be 24, 27 or 28 and the
code on sheet 2 could be any number. I need to look at
the code on sheet 2 (lets say it's 25 for example) and
tell it to match 24 if the code is 24 or less, match 27 if
the code is 25 to 27, and match 28 if the code is 28 or
higher. Now I know I'll never figure this one out on my
own. Any help you can provide is very much appreciated.