questionsquestions

Default How do I create a personalized heading row in excel (one that rea.

I am trying to create heading row in excel that would appear on every page. I
want it to be possible to see this heading row as I scroll down and also want
it to print on all pages when I print.

I am referring to a heading row that I create and not the computer-generated
(A, B, C ...) heading row.

Thank you much for your assistance.
nic

what you need to do is freeze the pane on the row you want as your heading row

(on the "windows" menu there's an option to "freeze panes", if you choose
the wrong row you can unfreeze the pane by going to the same place and the
option changes from freeze to unfreeze)

hope this makes sense

"questionsquestions" wrote:

I am trying to create heading row in excel that would appear on every page. I
want it to be possible to see this heading row as I scroll down and also want
it to print on all pages when I print.

I am referring to a heading row that I create and not the computer-generated
(A, B, C ...) heading row.

Thank you much for your assistance.

Gord Dibben

For viewing purposes...........

Select A2 and WindowFreeze Panes to keep row 1 in view as you scroll down.

Freeze Panes rule: anything above and left of your selected cell will remain
in view.

For Printing purposes...........

FilePage SetupSheet. In "Rows to repeat at Top" enter $1:$1

Gord Dibben Excel MVP