mangates

Default view multiple sheets from same workbook

How can I view multiple sheets from the same workbook on the screen at the
same time.
tjtjjtjt

You can View a sheet,
Then go to Window|New Window. Do that for each sheet you want to see. Then,
minimize any Workbooks and Workbooks you don't want to see and:
Window|Arrange. Make sure you click the option for Windows of Current
Workbook.

tj

"mangates" wrote:

How can I view multiple sheets from the same workbook on the screen at the
same time.

keepITcool

Try:

Window/ New Window
and then arrange the windows to your liking.

Note that when you have multiple windows open for a workbook
when you save the file, the same windows will be opened when you reopen
it.

keepITcool

: