iwgunter

Default Date Difference On Working Days

I have created a worksheet to see how long it takes our suppliers to get
back with quotes.

I have had to add a sheet called DateNumber where every working day has
a number associated, as I don't want weekends to be part of the
equation:

Code:
--------------------
Fri 05/11/2004 216
Mon 08/11/2004 217
Tue 09/11/2004 218
Wed 10/11/2004 219
Thu 11/11/2004 220
Fri 12/11/2004 221
Mon 15/11/2004 222
Tue 16/11/2004 223
--------------------

Is there a VB script for this, rather than me making a neverending
worksheet?

ALSO...

Some areas don't have dates, so I get a #N/A showing up. This messes up
the average sums I have set up on another sheet. Can I get around this
with an IF/ELSE statement.

--
iwgunter
iwgunter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15441

Frank Stone

hi.
=networkdays(startdate,enddate,holidays)
Holiday would be a table you set up. in the formula, you
would enter a range(g1:g50)
Startdate and enddate can be cell references(a1,b1)
look up networkdays in help for form info
regards
Frank
[...]

--------------
iwgunter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?

action=getinfo&userid=15441
View this thread:

.

keepITcool

there's a function in the Analysis Toolpak for this
called NetWorkdays.

Activate the addin.
and see Excel help.

keepITcool