mark in leisure

Default deleting second open window in a workbook

when I open a file I get filename:1 and filename:2 so opened a new window
accidently - how do I get rid of it?
Frank Kabel

Hi
see
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#TwoWindows

"mark in leisure" wrote:

when I open a file I get filename:1 and filename:2 so opened a new window
accidently - how do I get rid of it?

LanceB

Excel allows you to make multiple views of the same file. As an example on
the file in question select window|arrange|vertical and you will see there
are 2 views. Close one of the views using the x in the corner and then save
your file.

Lance