Scooterdog

Default <>

Using Ipaq rx3115. Have a worksheet that
works properly on desktop-BUT-when I sync
to Ipaq, formulas (yea, plural) get lost.
All I see are the answers on the Ipaq from
the desktop.
Using windows xp home on desktop.
Question: Is 140 characters to many for
pocket excel maybe?
Nick Hodge

Scooterdog

Pocket Excel does not have all the functions the desktop version has and if
it comes across these it converts them to values, equally, it will not work
with array entered formulae

--
HTH
Nick Hodge