marilena

Default Summing cells in Excel

I have 8 different worksheets with number data. I would like to get the
average of the *non-zero* values of each cell across the eight
workbooks. The Average fn counts zero as well, so I tried using
Sumif/Countif. Problem is that these fns work with cell ranges and not
with individual cells from different workbooks.

Any ideas how to do it?

--
marilena
marilena's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16164