Tiegris

Default Conditional Format Advanced

Was this post helpful to you?
I need to set up a row to highlight as a certain color when it reaches the
over thirty day mark in it's dated cell, and also highlight with an alternate
color for rows that have reached the thirty day mark. The problem I am
having is that this needs to be done by the week and not day. For ex. If a
row reaches the thirty day mark it can be any date within that week. I know
that conditional formating can do this for me, but how?

--
JW

Tiegris

I mainly need the date to be by week on the items that are just 30 days out.
We age the items by weeks and not days. For ex. I have the items that are in
the 30 day week highlighted in pink and the items that are over 30 days in
blue. I would like the conditional formating to highlight the pink ones
automaticly as well as the blue. Thanks!