xyncro

Default auto update

Hello...

i would like to have help with an auto update function

it's like this
i have a little collection of movies on excel
and every time i'm adding a movie to the sheet i would like one cell
showing date and time when i did the *last* update
as it is now i've tryed the =NOW() function, but that function is only
showing me current date and time, and that's not right

any help appreciated
thx..

--
xyncro