David

Default Embed fonts in Excel

True, however copyright implications would prevent the possibilty of sending
out the font for free installation.

"Mark" wrote:

Hi,
if the recipient does not have that Font on his computer
then the default font takes its place. When you send the
excel workbook, you should also send font with a note
saying that the report cannot be viewed properly if this
font is not installed.

- - Mark
PS

see my stuff at:
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

Dave Peterson

I'm not sure this is available with all fonts, but if I traverse to my fonts
folder (c:\windows\fonts in win98), I can rightclick|Open (or doubleclick on the
file) and see the copyright info.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Mark

For everything you wanted to know about Fonts........

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...roperty21.mspx

Download ttfext.exe and run it to install.

Then right-click on any Font file to get much info on that Font.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP