Brett Patterson

Default Modify Row based upon cell value

I am trying to figure this out, but can't.

I have a HUGE workbook, and would am using lists from a worksheet to define
a cell's value. What I want to happen, is based upon a cell value, have that
rwo change it's pattern/color. So now I have 499 rows of alternating colors
(white, and blue). I want the row pattern to change to black with white text
when the value in a cell is "Picked Up".
I would also like to edit a row based upon the following:
Date is older than 14 days, Status is still "Awaiting Pickup".
I want to change that rows color, and add a "flag" to it, or a asterisk in a
smaller column.

Any help you can offer me on both of these questions is greatly appreciated.

~Brett Patterson