Dycam99

Default How to do consecutive numbers in separate docs

I'm creating an invoice template and each time I open a new document, I want
the next corresponding number to automatically be inserted? can this be done?
JulieD

Hi

i have an example workbook for invoicing which does incremental invoice
numbering and a few other things, please feel free to email me direct
(julied_ng at hcts dot net dot au) if you'ld like to have a look at it

Cheers
JulieD