JT

Default Average/Min column of numbers, but skip 0's and Null's in the form

Hello,
How do I average a column of numbers, but exclude cells that contain 0's or
Null's? I don't want 0 figured into the average value.
Secondly how do I find the MIN, but exclude 0's in the calculation?
Thanks in advance.
JT