Chris Mitchell

Default How do I delete duplicate entries?

I have a Column of data which contains a number of items, and contains some
of the items more than once, e.g.

Item 1

Item 2

Item 2

Item 2

Item 3

How can I get the contents into another column, such that each item only
appears once, e.g.

Item 1

Item 2

Item 3

I could manually delete the second and subsequent entries for each item, but
there must be a way of getting the machine to do this drudgery for me.

How can I do this?

Govind

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback