TheSpankster22

Default Combining Defined Names to New Name For Validation

Hi,

I have two separate defined names (lists) in my worksheet:

Project_Managers_Employees
Project_Managers_Contractors

I want to create a new name (list) that is made up of the two names
(lists) above. This name (list) would be:

Project_Managers_All

This would then allow me on another sheet to use the data validation
function to create a drop-down list with all project managers listed
without having to create a whole new list of all the project managers.

PLEASE HELP. I need an immediate solution.

Thanks,
TheSpankster22

--
TheSpankster22