speedking1621

Default Double-Click a Hyperlink

Is there a way to force the user to double-click a hyperlink in a cell
instead of the normal single-click?
We want to create a hyperlink in a cell that has text but we don't want to
jump to the hyperlinked document with a single click.

--
Still learning...
Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK you can't change this behaviour directly.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"speedking1621" schrieb im