Mnree7

Default Is it possible to send a worksheet without the unhidden data?

I am trying to send a worksheet to someone, but do not want them to see what
I have hidden. Is it possible to only copy the visible cells?
Michael R Middleton

Mnree7 -

I am trying to send a worksheet to someone, but do not want them to see
what I have hidden. Is it possible to only copy the visible cells? <

Select the range containing the visible cells.

Edit | Go To | Special | Visible Cells Only | OK.

Edit | Copy.

Select some other cell.

Edit | Paste.

- Mike