Alex

Default Adding TR to the end of each value in a column..formula

I have about 450 values in a column that I want to ad TR to the end of it.
What formula would I use to accomplish this.

-thanks,
NHarkawat

=A1&"TR"
and copy it across 450 row of data assuming col A holds the value
"Alex" wrote in message
I have about 450 values in a column that I want to ad TR to the end of it.
What formula would I use to accomplish this.

-thanks,

Peo Sjoblom

You could use a help column, assume the data is in column A, insert a new
column
B and use

=A1&"TR"

copy down as long as needed, copy new values and do editpaste special as
values,
now you can delete column A if you don't need it anymore

Peo Sjoblom

"Alex" wrote in message
I have about 450 values in a column that I want to ad TR to the end of it.
What formula would I use to accomplish this.

-thanks,

Max

Assume the values are in col A, A1 down
Try in B1: =TRIM(A1)&"TR"
Copy down

If required ..
Kill the formulas in col B with an in-place:
Copy paste special values OK

--
Rgds
Max