grasshopper

Default Maps.........Having Trouble Loading things

hi all.........
having trouble getting some of the Maps files loaded, along with a
couple of others.
I'm using 98 with office 2000, friend using XP with office premium, and
other one using XP with office 2000.
We all get the same error message when trying to get any of Europe maps. "
cannot find Europe.ind ".
I think there are other error msgs too but seems odd cant get europe.

is there anything we are doing wrong?
are there any particular sequences we should go through
I personally re-loaded office2000 using custom option last nite and put on
anything i could find relating to a map; whereas person using Premium seemed
to have everthing already (minus of course whatever it is we are missing)

tia
g/h

merlin

"grasshopper" schreef in bericht