D Moniz via OfficeKB.com

Default Findlink Error

Run-time error '1004':
Unable to get the formula property of the TextBox class

Below is what I get when I select the Help button on ther error message.

I do not know how to determine the version I have of Findlink.xls. I did download it this week. I assume it must be fairly current.

Could not find how to report the problem directly to you.

Macro Error
There is an error in the macro you were running. The specified method can't be used on the specified object for one of the following reasons:

An argument contains a value that is not valid. A common cause of this problem is trying to gain access to an object that does not exist; for example, Workbooks(5)when only three workbooks are open.
The method can't be used in the applied context. Specifically, some Range object methods require that the range contain data. If the range does not contain data, the method fails.
An external error occurred, such as a failure to read or write from a file.
A method or property can't be used because of security settings. For example, the properties and methods of the VBE object for manipulating the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code stored in an Microsoft Office document are inaccessible by default.
To turn on trusted access to Visual Basic Projects:

On the Tools menu, point to Macro, and then click Security.
On the Trusted Sources tab, select the Trust access to Visual Basic Project check box.
For more information about how to use the method, search for the method name in Visual Basic Help.