ERIC BROWN

Default HOW DO I CREATE MULTIPLE CURRENCY

HOW DO I CREATE MULTIPLE CURRRENCY NUMBERS IN ONE CELL. I.E. $60 - $70
Niek Otten

Hi Eric,

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you're trying to achieve?

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"ERIC BROWN" <ERIC wrote in message
HOW DO I CREATE MULTIPLE CURRRENCY NUMBERS IN ONE CELL. I.E. $60 - $70

Frank Kabel

Hi
not really sure what you're trying to do. What is your expected
outcome?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ERIC BROWN" <ERIC schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
HOW DO I CREATE MULTIPLE CURRRENCY NUMBERS IN ONE CELL. I.E. $60 -

$70

GerryK

="$ "&TEXT(A1,"0")&" - $ "&TEXT(B1,"0")
If in A1 is 60 and in B1 is 70 then in C1 put:
HTH

.