Antonyo

Default no blanks

Can someone please help me to make this formula
=SUMA(SI(S!D4:D1000=S!G4:G1000,1,0))
not to count blanks
i need to count nubers that are the same in the same row
Example:
D4 G4
300.00 300.00
Count like one

Thanks in Advance

R.VENKATARAMAN

suppose data in a1 to a10 and b1 to b10 with some blanks in column A
try this fomula in an empty cell
=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10<"")*(A1:A10=B1:B10))