angelrain

Default how to display heading of column corresponding to the cell

i have a row E20-I20 where months January to May are displayed
respective. i also have row E21-I21 to display the amount corresponding
to the month. i have a cell E23 which is used to display the highest
amount from row E21-I21. how do i display the month corresponding to
it?? ex: E20 has the value January and E21 has the value 200.

--
angelrain
angelrain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15990

Frank Kabel

Hi
=INDEX(E20:I20,MATCH(E23,E21:I21,0))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"angelrain" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

i have a row E20-I20 where months January to May are displayed
respective. i also have row E21-I21 to display the amount

corresponding
to the month. i have a cell E23 which is used to display the highest
amount from row E21-I21. how do i display the month corresponding to
it?? ex: E20 has the value January and E21 has the value 200.

--
angelrain

---
angelrain's Profile: