joeh

Default How do I calculate the hours spent on a project by entering a sta.

I am trying to make a spread sheet that I can enter a starting time and and
ending time to treack the amount of hours spent on projects. I format my
starting and ending times cells as times but I can not figure out the formula
to use to take these times and calculate the amount of time between them. If
anyone knows how to do this please let me know. You can email me at
. Thanks for the help.

Govind

There could be a possibility that the end time is lower than Start time
where the time spills over to the next day.

To cover such cases, you can use

= IF(B1<A1,B1+1-A1,B1-A1)

Regards

Govind.

"joeh" wrote in message

I am trying to make a spread sheet that I can enter a starting time and

and

ending time to treack the amount of hours spent on projects. I format my
starting and ending times cells as times but I can not figure out the

formula

to use to take these times and calculate the amount of time between them.

If

anyone knows how to do this please let me know. You can email me at
. Thanks for the help.

Frank Kabel

Hi
or even