emilija

Default ilegal operation

Hi,
I developed one excel file in Office XP. It is linked with 6 files, it
contents around 2500 linked cells. If I try to open the file from the excel
with version lower then HP, illegal operation message shows and program
falls. Also I get run time error when I try to use findlink macro.
Is there any limitation for number of linked cells in one file, which is
different for different excel versions?
Thanks in advance
Emilija

Bill Manville

Emilija wrote:
Also I get run time error when I try to use findlink macro.

It would help if you indicated:
- the version of FindLink
- the text of the error message
- the choices you made on the dialog

If you use the Help button on the dialog it will tell you how to report
the problem directly to me.

Is there any limitation for number of linked cells in one file, which is
different for different excel versions?

Not as far as I know

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England