Cartesio

Default Grouping data within intervals

Hi Mangesh,

thank you for the answer.
Tha frequency function "only" counts the data array and allow to test
several possible ditributions of this variable.
Given the example:

Data Bins
Array Var B Array Frequency
1 High 3 3
5 Medium 5 2
10 Medium 8 2
8 High 10 4
9 High
10 Medium
2 Low
3 High
5 Low
8 Low
9 Medium

The FREQUENCY function counts the number of items of the data array
into the bins array. I need something more...I would like to associate
every single item with the class, in order to make a cross analysis of
the Data array and Variable B, within a pivot table.

In the example the function I need should insert a column Class:

Data Bins
Array Class Var E Array Frequency
1 3 High 3 3
5 5 Medium 5 2
10 10 Medium 8 2
8 8 High 10 4
9 10 High
10 10 Medium
2 3 Low
3 3 High
5 5 Low
8 8 Low
9 10 Medium

And the pivot table would be as follows:

Count of
Data Array

Var E
Class High Medium Low Grand