Jake Mackey

Default making calculated fields constant.

If A1 = James and B1 = Earl and C1 = Jones,
I can use a formula to have D1 = "Jones, James Earl"

But is there any way to make this a constant afterward?
I'd like to copy this column or fields from it outside
this sheet, but the references are all internal?

How can I say, "Now that you know the value, freeze it that way?"

RagDyer

Select the cells containing the formulas that you wish to remove.
Right click in the selection and choose "Copy".
Right click in the selection *again* and choose "PasteSpecial".
Click on "Values, then <OK <Esc.
--

HTH,

RD