Jake

Default making a column of formuls constant

If A1 = James and B1 = Earl and C1 = Jones,
I can use a formula to have D1 = "Jones, James Earl"

But is there any way to make this a constant afterward?
I'd like to copy this column or fields from it outside
this sheet, but the references are all internal?

How can I say, "Now that you know the value, freeze it that way?"