drvortex

Default IF Statement

I'll try to explain.

In workbook1 I have an input sheet and year sheet. After filling out
the sheet, I hit a submit button. This will copy the data into a new
sheet with a NAME according to a particular cell in the input sheet.
However, I wanted to reference the data in the NEW worksheet to the
year sheet. The problem I'm having is how to reference the new renamed
worksheet that was created from the input sheet to the year sheet. I
know this doesn't make sense but hope you follow. This probably can't
be done easily. Oh well.

Jason

--
drvortex
drvortex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15896

Bob Phillips

If you wan t to do it in worksheet functions, you probably need to store it
in a cell when you create the sheet, and use INDIRECT to reference that
sheet being point to by that cell.

--

HTH

RP