DTTODGG

Default Wrap data onto one page?

Hello-

I have a lengthy spreadsheet (35 columns or so) with 2000 rows.
I would like to look at this monster in small pieces, but with all the
columns.

I can set to landscape and "fit" to page, but it's so small you can't read it.

If I set maybe 10 rows in my "print area", is there a way to "wrap" the
columns below on the same page (with a small space in between to sections)?
Maybe you would even have to do 2 wraps to get everything on one page.

I don't know how clear this is, but maybe someone can help.

Thanks in advance.