Jeff P

Default Formula results in font color change

I have a formula that I want to create using the If function. Can I make the
true or false result change the font color in the cell being evaluated?
--
Jeff P
mzehr

Hi Jeff,
Yes, use conditional formatting. For help getting started see:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/odd07.htm

"Jeff P" wrote:

I have a formula that I want to create using the If function. Can I make the
true or false result change the font color in the cell being evaluated?
--
Jeff P

Frank Kabel

Hi
see: Format - Conditional Format for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel