eddie

Default grouping

I'm trying to show only one instance of duplicate records with no luck. Any
suggestions?
GerryK

Will this help?
Select the range, use Data/Filter/Advanced filter check
Unique Records Only and "Copy to another location"

Put in an address to hold the result, eg[F1] then click
OK. When you're done, you will have the unique records in
the new place.
You can delete the original range if you need to.

.