laboo

Default How do I operate microsoft excel,word and access

I brought microsoft office. I need to access microsoft word, microsoft excel
and microsoft access.

Bill Ridgeway

Word, Excel and Access (components of Microsoft Office or bought separately)
are very easy to install. If you have an install problem please post
details to this NewsGroup so that someone may help you.

However, I sense that your question may be more about how to use them. I
would suggest you contact your local college with a view to taking evening
classes. (This works for the UK but don't know if other countries have a
similar set up.) These may be very basic but just right for someone
starting from scratch.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions