Mike Lemke

Default sorting automatically

When I used previous versions of excel, after I selected a sort, arrows would
appear at the top of each colum which would allow me to sort by that column
simply by clicking on that arrow. With the version of Excel that I purchased
last year with Office XP Professional, I don't seem to have that option.

Is there some feature I need to turn on to make this happen?

Dave Peterson

I don't think that it was sort that did this.

I'm betting that you used:
data|filter|autofilter

to get those arrows.

--