LaChapelle4d

Default C:\Progra~/MI1933~1\Office\SETUP\Off97std.stf is missing or corru.

I can not uninstall Microsoft 97, do not want this on my system. I have a 60
trial for office 2003, prefer the newer version. Can I delete office 97
through the command prompt?
Gary''s Student

Start Settings Control Pannel Add or Remove Programs
--
Gary's Student