CCDC

Default Lookup, IF, Then help

Below is the basic format of the 4 columns - In the 5th column (E) I want to
write a function where if the value in column A matches colmn C then the
return is the value in Column D - SO in the Row beginning in F it would go up
to the first C and see an H and pass it look at the next row and see an H
etc, then get to the second row and see the F and return the value 3 (which
is the sum of the F's)
A 1 F
A 2 F 3
B 3 G 3
C 5 H
C 2 H
C 1 H
C 1 H 9

I tried LookUP but it didn't always return an exact match. If the 3rd
column were dates and the column A date was Jun 16, once the array got to Jun
17 in Column C it returned that value, instead of going one more for the
exact match

--
- CC