Davidson Girl

Default I can't move from cell to cell with arrow or enter keys. Help!

I can only move around in a worksheet by placing my curser in a cell &
clicking. How do I reset Excel so that I can move about with the "enter" key
or "arrow" keys?
olajune1

"Davidson Girl" wrote:

I can only move around in a worksheet by placing my curser in a cell &
clicking. How do I reset Excel so that I can move about with the "enter" key
or "arrow" keys?

Gary L Brown

Is your worksheet protected?

--
Gary Brown

"Davidson Girl" wrote:

I can only move around in a worksheet by placing my curser in a cell &
clicking. How do I reset Excel so that I can move about with the "enter" key
or "arrow" keys?

Naz

is your Scoll Lock key on?
2 to the right of your F12 key.