mokachu

Default saving excel lists in works

When I save a workbook in excel to a wks file I get the message that
some records may be lost and sure enough when I try to open in
Microsoft Works I can open the file but something like every 4th record
dissapears.
How do I save in a format that will keep all the records and still open
it in works spreadsheet?

BTW. this is my first day posting I was very happy to find this forum

--
mokachu