Marjie

Default How to disable Security Warning for Excel 2003 with NO macros

We are converting from Excel 2000 to 2003. Previously, if we tried to open a
spreadsheet that did not contain macros, we would not get a security warning
with a medium security level. If I do not have a macro in my spreadsheet,
why must I get the security warning. I would like to disable it.
Thanks,
Marjie
Paul B

Marjie,
You also have to remove the modules on which the macros were stored have a
look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003