olmedic

Default end of worksheet question

That did not seem to work. I tried it different ways, but it just didnt
seem to accomplish what I need.

Let me reword the question a different way.

Is there a way to get Excel to automatic format the next row for you?
If not, is there a way to get excel to automatic format the next page
for you?

The whole thing I am trying to accomplish is being able to have rows
formatted a certain way. Add data to a new row every day. Be able to
print whenever I need to.

The problem I am encountering is. Formatting many rows in advance
causes there to be "blank" pages. Excel seeing a formatted row as
containing data and wants to print it. If I dont format rows in
advance, then I have to instruct all of the users on how to copy cells,
which would become a problem with some.

Any ideas would be very helpful.

--
olmedic