COB

Default Exccel+ Send To Recipient

I constantly have users using the "Send To" feature in MS apps. Sometimes
they work and sometimes they dont. Just depends on exactly what they were
trying to accomplish.

If I have a workbook with 5 sheets in it, and i want to email each
individual sheet to each individual user, and I use the Send To feature that
also lets me drill down to send the specific sheet instead of full workbook,
how do I make that a viable sheet that the user can edit in? Meaning i sent
a test but you cant do anything with it once you receive the email. Do you
have to save it somewhere first then edit it?

Where can I go to find out how to do this?
Gord Dibben

You have to save each sheet as its own workbook and send as a file rather than
as the body of the email.

See Ron de Bruin's site for much more on emailing individual sheets and a very
nice add-in which makes it a button-clicking exercise.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Download the SendMail add-in

Gord Dibben Excel MVP