kortrijkzaantje

Default Smart subtotals

If have used the function subtotal but I want to make my excel smarter.
I try to present you the situation(see below)

Period action Extra Volume duration action Total extra volume
W1 free volume 10 3 weeks 34
W2 12
W3 12
W4 8
W5 BOP 8 4 weeks 31
W6 11
W7 7
W8 5

You have action number 1 (=free volume). I want to calculate total
extra volume. This action had a duration of 3 weeks. So the subtotal
has to take the relevant cells (10+12+12) in order to have 34. The next
action(BOP) has a duration of 4 weeks and excel now has to know that the
duration is no longer 3 weeks but 4 weeks so that he adds up 8,11,7 and
5 so that he gets 31. In subtotal you have to give up ref1. I am able
to put it on 3 but can not change it if the length of the action
changes. Who has a solution for this? It can be another function also.

Greetz,
Bjorn

--
kortrijkzaantje