MLRB

Default Page Setup - landscape and portrait

In excel, I have graphs that are printing in landscape form. I also have
text that I need to print on the back of the page in portrait format. I have
set my print areas to determine the from and the back of the sheet. Is there
a way to print the front in landscape and the back in portrait?
pacino

Default Sorry!

I don't know very much about this place.

I want to have to columns
Susan Shane
Sharon
Ruth Vinnie

And at the bottom I want to have '5' or '6' or whatever.

Thankyou, my sister is getting married!!
David McRitchie

You would have to print one page then print the other page
starting the

Your best solution at work if you need multiple
copies of this would be to use the office copier, hopefully
it is duplex.
--
---
HTH,

"MLRB" wrote in message ...
In excel, I have graphs that are printing in landscape form. I also have
text that I need to print on the back of the page in portrait format. I have
set my print areas to determine the from and the back of the sheet. Is there
a way to print the front in landscape and the back in portrait?

David McRitchie

You have done the same thing again, posting in someone else's thread.
You have not elaborated on what that last sentence is supposed to mean,
nor any comment on the previous answer you got.

---
HTH,