Chad S

Default Need to find Min value based on date range entered

Aladin,

Thank you very much for your help! It worked!

The reason I could not get your first suggestion to work is that I had
a parentheses in the wrong spot.

=MIN(IF(TEXT(C5:C12,"mm-yyyy")=TEXT(D3,"mm-yyyy")),D5:D12) Incorrect
=MIN(IF(TEXT(C5:C12,"mm-yyyy")=TEXT(D3,"mm-yyyy"),D5:D12)) Correct

Thanks again, you were a big help.

Chad

Aladin Akyurek Wrote:
=MIN(IF(TEXT(C5:C12,"mm-yyyy")=TEXT(D3,"mm-yyyy"),D5:D12))

which you need to confirm with control+shift+enter instead of just with
enter. Maybe you overlooked this confirmation bit.

This returns 7 for the data in your pdf file.

--
Chad S
Chad S's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15747