mr.woofies

Default Conditional Hide function for Excel

In a selected worksheet, if cells in a selected row/column are empty the
program will automatically hide those column/rows that are not filled in,
allowing spreadsheets that have been made with expected growth in mind to be
more easily worked without having to unhide and hide every time you make an
entry. Under this type of format, if you are in the cell that is for example
above an autohide area, and you hit enter or down the cell that you will go
to will be the one hidden rather than the next unhidden cell as with the
typical hide command. Prefferably, you could also separate these two buttons
- example, using enter to go to the next hidden cell and the down button to
go to the next unhidden cell. I am an engineer and I do a lot of large
multilinked spreadsheet work that is designed with future growth in mind and
this type of command would realy save me a lot of time.
Paul Corrado

Look at Data/Filter/Autofilter (Just select range of data in the one column
of data you wish to use, plus the cell above the data)

I believe you can select <Blank and <Non-Blank as options.

This may be what you are looking for