RWN

Default Isolating a Keyboard Shortcut

Is it possible to have a keyboard shortcut be applicable ("isolated") to a specific
workbook?
I used "Ctrl b" for a macro shortcut in a template. Anytime the user has the workbook open
but is working in another unrelated book the shortcut wants to execute my macro versus
performing the "Bold" function.

I assumed that that's the way it is and went to help to find an "unassigned" letter but
was confronted with a list a mile long so thought I'd post this question.

--
Regards;
Rob

Anne Troy

Try Ctrl+Shift+B as the shortcut, Rob. Or perhaps some obscure shortcut that
people rarely use, like Ctrl+W (for me, at least).
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com