positivelySue

Default Accessing larger paper sizes in Office Excel 2003 (Student Teacher

Is a ledger paper size available to me? If so, how do I access it? How do I
find or install all possible paper sizes available for use?
Bob Miller

Paper size is a Printer function. Select File, Print and when the print
dialogue box comes up, select the Properties button next to the printer.
Go to Paper tab and select from those that are available for that
printer.
Hope this answers your question,
Bob

--