Alex Ackley

Default Problem Printing Spreadsheet

I have a series of worksheets that will print fine on all my workstations but
one. On the one in question, everything appears to be setup the same way.
Excel looks the same. All of the information in the cells appears the same
way.

When we go to print preview or print on the troublesome workstation, some of
the cell data is cut off.

Word wrap is turned on, cells are set to autofit.

This is in Excel 2003
Bob Miller

Are you printing to the same printer or the same type of printer. The
selected printer always determines how the preview looks and, of
course, how the page prints. Also, try changing your margins at the
problem workstation

--
Bob Miller
Alex Ackley

Same printer and same driver. Thought of that already. The only thing we
can come up with as a possible problem is that the user has large fonts
enabled (vision problems) but the spreadsheet looks perfectly fine when
viewed. It's only when print preview and/or print is selected that you get a
difference.

Margins are the same, and changing the margins didn't make a difference.
It's not cutting off on top or bottom like margins but inside of cells. Say
you have 10 columns and 10 rows. It would cut off the top of cell at 5,5 and
5,8 for some reason.